Review by Michael Dzubinski
Books – December 1995 – Colorado Central Magazine
1. Trails Among the Columbine: Salida, D&RG Railroad Town. The most comprehensive book on the history of Salida. 320 pages, 250 historic photographs.
2. Road and Riverside Geology of the Upper Arkansas Valley by Tom Karnuta. First Street Books’ number one bestseller — so far — in 1995.
3. Colorado Collage by the Junior League of Denver. A stunningly beautiful cookbook.
4. Colorado Chalet Cookbook by Ruth Reedy. Award-winning high-altitude cookbook.
5. The Wisdom of Jerry Garcia by Jerry Garcia. A loving tribute in his own words.
— Michael Dzubinski